- Healthy and tasty creamy herb chicken, filled with so much flavour, accompanied with a fresh salad and steamed rice with vegetables?Yes & ready on your table in 30 minutes!!
In our plate for today, you will enjoy a spoon or two of fresh salad, a serving of steamed rice with vegetables and cream sauce for escalopes.A great delicacy!
A- Preparing the sauce:
- Cut chicken escalope and Season generously with salt and pepper.
- Heat the butter in a large pan over medium-high heat and put the onion and chicken breasts until opaque and no longer pink inside
- Add 2 teaspoons of olive oil with garlic, parsley, thyme and rosemary, for about 1 minute, or until fragrant.
- Add 2cups of water and season with salt and pepper, to taste.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and leave it cook for 5minutes.
- Pour the cream and stir gently for 2more minutes.
- Sprinkle with extra herbs if desired. Serve immediately.
B- Preparing rice
1- Chop assorted vegetables
2- Steam them with rice and garlic.
3- Add 2 spoons of olive oil to keep rice from sticking and stir throughly when cooked.
C- Preparing the salad
Cut some lettuce, onion, tomato, tuna, olives and dress with a vinaigre sauce.
Yield: 4 servings
Ingredients for the sauce
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup finely diced shallots (or red onions)
- 3 cloves garlic , minced
- 3 brown/white button mushrooms, diced
- ½ teaspoon dried thyme
- ½ teaspoon rosemary
- 1 cup of sour cream
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Red pepper flakes (optional)
Ingredients for the rice:
1- Garlic, 2 cloves
2- 1 cup of assorted vegetables like carrots, potatoes corn, peas, celery
3- 2 cups rice
4- Water to steam rice